Tradukka App’s Description:
Tradukka translate your text and voice in real time. Among the main features you’ll have access to voice recognition, dictionary definitions, text-to-speech for pronunciations, and more than 44 supported languages, including: Arabic, German, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, Haitian Creole, Danish, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Welsh, Greek, Hungarian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Dutch, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Klingon, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, and Vietnamese.
To download it you visit these links :
For Android :
For PC :
- You can use on website click here
Further reference apps english tagalog translator
How to Download and Install Tradukka App for PC (Windows 10/8/7)
- You download and install Bluestacks app or Nox player app on your PC .
- To download Bluestacks you click here
- To download NoxPlayer you click here
- Once you have installed Bluestacks or NoxPlayer, launch it and then add your Google account in it.
- You open Google Play and search ” Tradukka ” , then you install this app.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!