QLab Remote App’s Description:
QLab Remote is the official iOS companion app for remote control of QLab, the award-winning live show control software for macOS. The app requires a connection to QLab 3.0 or later. Some features require a specific minimum version of QLab 4. See https://figure53.com/docs/qlab/v4/control/qlab-remote/#requirements for details.
Get out of the booth and edit your QLab workspace from wherever you are. Flag cues as you sit in tech rehearsal. Adjust audio levels from the front row. Change the geometry of a video cue from the stage.
It is free to use in “Read-Only Mode”, which allows you to view a workspace & follow along worry-free and also includes the unlimited ability to flag cues & edit cue notes. Optional In-App Purchases are available to unlock show control, editing, and light tools features.
You can download from Apple Store by click here
– Automatically finds any QLab workspace on the network.
– Updates in QLab are instantly reflected in QLab Remote and vice versa.
– Quickly flag and edit notes for cues.
– Easily switch between cue lists.
– Watch active cues update in real-time.
– Enable “Read-Only Mode” to follow along without worrying you’ll accidentally trigger a cue.
– Edit basic properties for all cues, such as name, number, notes, color, armed, flagged, etc.
– Adjust audio levels and patches for audio, mic, and video cues.
– Change display geometry for video, text, and camera cues.
– Swipe-right to change the playback position.
– Swipe-left to access more editing options.
– Double-tap a cue to quickly edit it.
– Long-press a cue to move it in the cue list. (Requires QLab 4)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with issues or feedback.
– Adds support for changes to Light cue in QLab v4.4.
– Fixes a display issue in Active Cues that could cause a cue to appear to be running while it was still in pre wait.
– Fixes several Inspector layout issues in the “Display & Levels” and Light cue “Levels” panels when displayed in very narrow layouts.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!