MyLVHN App’s Description:
MyLVHN ( Lehigh Valley Health Network) offers you secure access to your medical record across LVHN’s spectrum of care. That means whether you receive care as an inpatient at a Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown or Bethlehem or from one of our many Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG) practices, you can look at your medical record with app and know what was involved in your care across all of LVHN.
To download it you visit these links :
For iOS :
- You can download from Apple Store by click here
For Android :
For PC :
- You can visit website by click here
At your convenience
With this app you have even more ways to save time and keep in touch with your health care team – and never wait on-hold. Your app account lets you:
• Schedule an appointment
• Review your medical information
• Request prescription refills
• Pay or Review bills for medical services
• Send and Receive a non-urgent message from your health care provider
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
If you are already signed up for MyLVHN, make sure you download the exclusive MyLVHN app. It’s made just for LVHN patients and will connect you with your health information whenever and wherever you need it. If you need to sign up for app, visit MyLVHN.org first and click on the “Create Account” button to get started.
If you need any help, call us at 1-844-4MY-LVHN (1-844-469-5846)
The app: It’s the story of your health.
Hazleton area patient?
LVHN offers separate patient portals for:
• Greater Hazleton area patients – Please use MyLVHN Hazleton patient portal.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!