iBackupBot App’s Description :
iBackupBot for iTunes is a tool that helps you browse, view, export and even EDIT files backed up to iTunes.
When you connect your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to your computer and select “Back Up”, certain settings and files from these devices are automatically backed up to your computer. You can restore this information if and when you need to. iBackupBot is especially handy when you purchase a new iPhone (or iPad, or iPod touch) and want to transfer your previous settings to it. The backed-up information includes text messages, notes, call history, contact favorites, voicemail and widget settings and more!
iBackupBot even saves and transfers photos from your iPhone’s camera roll or your iPad and iPod touch.
You can try iBackupBot today by downloading a free trial by click here
- Share data easily with friends or export data to keep a backup copy;
- Maintain multiple backups for you iPad, iPhone or iPod touch;
- Transfer App data files from backup to iPad, iPhone or iPod touch directly;
- Remove a single call history record from your devices;
- Export an iTunes backup to a computer folder for use later.
- Transfer App data files from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to computer directly.
- Remove recent email address.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!